A multi-time frame Relative strength index indicator that shows data from different phases simultaneously in 1 subwindow of this chart.
- interval of averaging — the period of averaging.
- form of cost — the cost type for calculating the RSI.
- Timeframes for RSI— a listing of phases, separated by a space or comma or semicolon.
- number of pubs for every period — the number of bars displayed for every period.
- Sort intervals-sort periods if they’re given in the shuffle.
- present period first-display the current period first.
Free Download and Review MTF RSI for MT5 from Fxbotreview.com/