that the Expert Advisor will probably not require configuration and optimization of parameters. in precisely the same time, the Expert Advisor trades on 20 currency pairs. The principle of trading is hedging (insurance of transactions). Thanks to the principle, the Expert Advisor does not enter large drawdowns. The regulation of profitability is achieved through changes in most. The minimum recommended deposit is from 500 USD with a lot of 0.01. at the same time, the expected profit will be 7-15% per month. additional parameters can be left as is. Or, if wanted, set the final at a given value of the total profit or when the equity of the entire account increases.
The cross on the left side of the table indicates that the currency pair is disabled from trading. If you want to stop the EA completely, click all the crosses and wait for the EA to close all open positions. Further, it will not open new deals. When you click on the profit button, the Expert Advisor will offer to close the currently available profit for this pair.
The two right columns are the profit for the current day and the total profit since the launch of the Expert Advisor. In the right information window, the Expert Advisor tells you what actions it performs.
The Expert Advisor works on both MT5 and MT4, but unfortunately it is impossible to test the version for MT4 in the tester and for this reason it is not available in the market, but you can get it for free after buying the MT5 Expert Advisor, for this after the purchase, contact the PM.
- windsize = 1.2; – size of table cells for better display on the screen. You can set the value to more if the text does not fit in the column.
- Plus_font_size = 0; – Font size. 0 – standard size 1 – 2 3 4 … the font will be larger
- alerton-enable or disable alerts that indicate the opening and closing of positions. (the information in the window about positions will be in any case)
- endmailinfo – send a message to an email address
- Lot – order volume. I recommend putting 0.01 on a deposit of less than 500 USD. For cent accounts and other deposit currencies, you need to choose a lot. You can do this in optimization or in simple testing.
- k_correlation_open – the minimum correlation coefficient at which positions can be opened. I recommend putting it 0.7-0.9. More than 1 to put it does not make sense since the correlation can not be more than 100%.
- minprofitclose – minimum profit for closing positions. If you trade large volumes, then put it at 10-50 USD so that positions on the reverse delta do not close at a loss. When trading a lot of 0.01, you can set it to = 0.
- quitycloseprofit-closing by % equity increment. Let’s say it costs 1% – the Expert Advisor will open and close positions and when the equity grows by 1% , then all current positions will be closed, including unprofitable ones on the entire account.
- sumprofitclose – the total profit of all open positions at which they are closed. You can leave 0 as the Expert Advisor performs its own automatic calculation for each pair and closes the pairs separately. But this can be useful in cases where a large number of trades are open at the same time.
- lossclose – the total loss at which the EA will close all positions. Specified in the deposit currency (you need to put a negative number, for example-1000 USD)
- profitclosepercent-Rollback of the profit trail in % If set to 0, the EA will immediately close positions when the calculated profit is reached. If you put, for example, 50%, the adviser will trawl the profit at the level of 50% until the rollback of this profit closes the transaction.
- MaxOrders – the maximum possible number of open positions for each pair. (not for all pairs together, but for each one) I recommend not to allow opening more than 3.
Free Download and Review Bancomat from Fxbotreview.com/